RULES & REGULATIONS
To achieve holistic development, we are introducing integrated spiritual moral and value based education to provide an environment where your child can nurture their full potential with the following disciplinary action plans. For this we are introducing disciplinary action plans where we need parental co-operation without no parental interference to implement it smoothly.
The disciplinary measures are as follows:
- 3 Cards will be issued as per the intensity of the offence
- White Card - First Warning
- Yellow Card- Suspension for 3 days
- Red Card - Termination without any warning
White Card will be issued for the following offences:
- 1. Regular Absence from the school for 3 days without notification.
- 2. Aimless wandering in the school premises or in the classroom.
- 3. Not wearing proper uniform including improper hairstyles, nails, shoes, etc.
- 4. Frequently coming late to school.
- 5. Incomplete work/assignments.
- 6. Indiscipline in bus/class.
- 7. Mobile phones found with any student in school premises.
- 8. Causing damage to school property.
- 1. Repetition of any offence covered under the white card.
- 2. Fighting
- 3. Bullying (harassment and threatening to peers).
- 4. Bunking school.
- 1. The students/parents will deposit the school dues as follows:
- 1st to 10th of every month : Axis Bank, Kurali
- 11th to 25th of every month: School Office (with late fee fine of Rs. 5/- per day)
- 2. The name of the student will be struck off for the non-payment of dues for two consecutive months.
- 3. The student can be re-admitted on the payment of Rs. 150/- along with the fine for which the name has been struck off.
- 4. Bills for the fee are sent by the school to the parents. In case no bill is received by 6th of the month, it will be personal responsibility of the parent to enquire about the fee & deposit the same well in time i.e. up to 10th of the month.
- 1. Every student is expected to put in 100% attendance. In case of illness or other unavoidable circumstances 75% attendance is compulsory as per CBSE rules to appear in the annual exams.
- 2. Leave will be considered valid, if got sanctioned in advance on the leave form provided in the student diary.
- 3. No leave is granted during examination days.
- 4. Half day will not be sanctioned until the student seeks it on medical grounds. Otherwise the student should stay at home and submit an authorized medical certificate on the following day
- 5. Repeated absence without information for more than ten consecutive days, renders the students liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls.
- 1. The school expects the Parents co-operation to ensure that: • The children come to school punctually and regularly.
- 2. Parents are also expected to abide by the School rules and take an active interest in the activities of the school.
- 3. Parents are requested to notify the school immediately if there is any change in the residence address, mobile number or travel arrangements.
- 4. Parents are requested to go through their child’s diary in routine and sign all notices that are sent through it from time to time.
- 5. When communicating with the Principal, parents are requested to mention in their letters the name, class and section of their child/children.
- 6. Any message for a teacher or student may be given to the school receptionist, who will be glad to pass it on to the person concerned. Parents can see the teachers on PTM in the class room during school hours. Teachers should not be disturbed in the class room on working days.
- 7. Parents may not meet the students during school hours. In case the child has to be collected during school hours e.g. for a doctor’s appointment, a leave application must be submitted in advance and prior permission obtained
- 8. Remedial classes / Extra classes are held for students as per the requirement. Parents are requested to co-operate in this regard.
- 9. Valuables are not allowed on the school premises and the school is not responsible for any loss or damage. Children are not permitted to wear any jewellery in school. If they are found doing so, it will be confiscated.
- 10. Students are prohibited from bringing mobile phones, digital diaries, i-pods and cameras to the school.
- 11. Parents are requested to ensure that the students bring their tiffins in the morning. In the interest of security, tiffin/lunch packets & water bottles sent later will not be accepted.
- 12. For participation in any activities inside or outside the school, parents have to send their acceptance in the form of No Objection Certificate/Consent Form.
- 1. The admission of a child to the school means complete acceptance by the Parents/Guardian of all school rules laid down/ amended from time to time. Rules are subject to change at the discretion of the school management.
- 2. Students are required to report to school before the first bell rings for morning assembly.
- 3. The day of the school commences with assembly in which all students must be present.
- 4. Students are expected to be in school 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- 5. Students should carry their diary to the school every day.
- 6. It is mandatory for Parents to sign the Principal’s and Teacher’s remarks in the Student Diary.
- 7. All children should come to school clean and tidy, and in well-ironed school uniform. Hair should be well combed and tidy. Nails should be trimmed regularly. Shoes should be well polished. Uniform defaulters will be fined Rs.10/- for each default.
- 8. Students wearing low waist and narrow bottom trousers are not allowed to enter the school campus.
- 9. All children should be particularly careful not to throw paper and rubbish anywhere on the school premises. They should use the bins especially provided for that purpose. Polythene bags are strongly discouraged.
- 10. The pupils must remember that the school is judged by the discipline and conduct of its students. They should always remain disciplined, polite, and courteous to the teachers and elders.
- 11. No child is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the Principal. The Gate Pass issued by the Class Incharge must be submitted with the School Guard before leaving.
- 12. Proper transport arrangements must be made by the Parents/Guardian to drop and collect their wards on time. The school cannot be held responsible for the safety of the pupil before and after school hours. All students should go straight home after school
- 13. Parents/Guardians are not allowed to visit the teachers in the class room.
- 14. Abusive language, shouting and screaming is not allowed on the school premises. Bullying and use of foul language are liable to disciplinary action.
- 16. On birthdays, students will come in proper school uniform and they are not allowed to bring any gifts or sweets for distribution.
- 17. No junk food is allowed. Students must have healthy food in lunch box.
- 18. Students who damage or disfigure/mutilate the school property will be fined and punished accordingly.
- 19. It is understood that the school authorities will take all necessary care and precautions to safeguard the pupil. However, they will not be responsible for any mishap beyond their control in the school. This applies not only at the School premises but also on school excursions, outings, picnics and camps.
- 20. In all matters pertaining to admission, academics, discipline, behaviour and welfare of the students the Principal’s decision is final and binding on all students / parents / guardians.
Recommendation to Parents:
• They are neatly and properly dressed.
• The children’s text and exercise books are correctly labelled and brought to school as per the school time table. These should be properly maintained.
• Homework and practice exercises are regularly done and children follow an early to bed routine on week days.