Scheme of Examination
- 1. School Session will start from 5th April 2021 to 31, March 2022.
- 2. Monthly test for major subject(15 Marks each) will be conducted in the last week of month.
- 3. The Average of monthly test will be added as internal assessment in terminal Examination ie in september and march Months.
The weightage of internal assessment :
- 10 marks (monthly test)+ 5 marks (note book)+ 5 marks (subject enrichment ).
- 4. Division of syllabus will be follows :
Class I to V
- Term I - 50% of the whole syllabus
- Term II - 50% of the remaining syllabus
Class VI to VIII
- Term I - 60% of the whole syllabus
- Term II -remaining 40% syllabus + 50% of Term I syllabus
Half Yearly Examination(I-VIII)
- September 2021 - October 2021
Class IX to XII(as per CBSE prescribed syllabus)
- Term I -50% of the whole syllabus
- Term II -50% of the whole syllabus
Term I Examination (IX- XII)
- November, 2021 - December, 2021
- 5. Intrested Parents can apply for re-evolution of answer-sheet of final Examination by paying Rs. 500/per Subject within 7 days of declaration of result.